This preschool-friendly clock features color-coded minute and hour hands that spin around with a simple push . . . but no matter where they point, it's always time for learning and fun! Kids can match the colors, sort the shapes, and solve the puzzle as they manipulate the color blocks and turn the hands, building cognitive and motor skills all the while. Extension activities printed right on the box encourage parent-and-child play, helping children begin to master early-learning concepts as they gain familiarity with the form of a clock and concepts of time.
- Wooden clock with 12 removable pieces
- Minute and hour hands rotate
- 12 shaped number pieces fit into recessed wells
- Includes extension activities to reinforce early-learning concepts
- Teaches fine motor skills, numbers, colors, shapes, and concepts of time.